Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Catching Up: May 17, 2011 Yuck

In class today we discussed Shakespeare and the structure of his plays. Did you know...Shakespeare coined 2,035 new words in his career! Damn, son.

After class, a few of us wanted to go see Uncle Vanya at the Arcola Theatre, a show that I've been excited about for a very long time, but then a lot of people tagged along...this is a long sentence and I'm lost in my commas. I'll make it simple:

Arcola is far away.
Arcola is in a sketchy neighborhood.
Pay what you can night at the Arcola is busy.
Our group was late, for a variety of reasons.
A couple of us made the trek and then didn't get it.

Pissed me the hell off.


Andy and I can try to get in next Tuesday and it'll be fine.

But...this day mostly sucked.

2 comments:

  1. :-( think I loved Uncle Vanya, so chin up and go for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days are like that, chicken, even in Australia. xxx

    ReplyDelete